Thursday, 12 January 2012

"Videos for this coming year"

First and foremost, my apologies for the lack of updates!

There's been a lot going on at the other blog - Copley Hill - and I've also started a new job, which has taken up a lot of my time. That and Christmas, obviously!

The video reviews due for this year include:


Henry

Gordon

Emily

Murdoch

Dart

Salty

Mavis

...and I will be doing one more competition to finish the year off as I did last time out. The next review is likely to feature some green engines...

Until next time!

9 comments:

  1. The lack of updates is okay; It's good for one to have a life outside the internet! And it's good to be employed!
    I'm looking forward to the reviews!
    (I suspect that Emily will be interesting; I think that Bachmann will kick Hornby's backside in First impressions, and Hornby will kick Bachmann's backside in Strength, and both kicks will be very painful for those who receive them!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, your last competition was good hope you do well on the next one. Maybe when you've done all the reviews, you could make a competition over which out every model you would buy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for the Murdoch Review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry about it, I haven't really been doing many updates either. But I'm looking forward to any and all of your future projects and wish you luck with them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you going to review duck, oliver, D261,D7101,and stepney?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The lack of updates is fine, I too have a life outside the internet. Anyway, I'm looking forward to your Emily review, in my books, Bachmann is the winner in looks I don't about strength and speed. Good luck with reviews and the BRWS episode ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What! No review for Duck or Oliver?

    ReplyDelete
  8. No reviews on you channel I can see.

    ReplyDelete