Sunday, 27 November 2011

"ARRGGGHHH"

Which should otherwise be titled "apologies for the lateness of this reply".

I am so behind with my filming. The new job, and the work behind the scenes on the new The British Railway Stories website, book, and films have taken up all of my time. Diesel is next (nearly done), then either Henry or Gordon. I haven't decided yet!

Rest assured, Diesel WILL by hook or by crook, have his review out next week. Just been one of those months I am afraid!

Until next time.

6 comments:

  1. Sorry for the double comment, but don't forget the DOTD competition drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you ever going to upload that video?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was uploaded two hours ago! Check this blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. In fact, click the Diesel picture to the left of the page - big clue there! :D

    ReplyDelete