Monday, 19 September 2011

"Donald and Douglas had arrived from Scotland..."


They really DID arrive from Scotland today! Great thanks to Trainsontime for supplying my review samples. I notice that Douglas has a bit of a "HERP" face thanks to a slipped eyeball, so will have to fix that before the big review.

However, watch out for my test run footage coming later this evening. I've had them double heading and am mightily impressed. They are weighty, powerful models with superb attention to detail of the original TV series models (and in my review you'll find out the extremes to which these models were accurately made!)



Here's some footage I took this afternoon whilst getting in some writing on the review. Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi simon i had an idea this is just a thought but why not do a Ho wheel conversion with Bash Dash And Ferdinand

    ReplyDelete