Wednesday, 21 September 2011

"Day of the Diesels! Competition Now Open!!!"



Day of the Diesels! Toy Review & Competition! Take'n'Play Belle, Fiery Flynn, Den & Dart! (Thomas & Friends)

It's the big one! Win a full set of Belle, Flynn, Den & Dart from the Take 'N' Play range!

All you have to do to win is watch the video and lay in a comment
on the video with the correct answer to this question:


Which engine was having his firebox cleared out in the opening sequence of this video?

Closing date is the 30th October 2011. Good luck!

9 comments:

  1. The answer is Toby the Tram Engine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post the comment on the video...

    ReplyDelete
  3. POST THE COMMENT ON THE VIDEO. I'm not taking responses from this blog entry as "tickets" to enter.

    How is it you all three failed to read a simple blog post in such large type font?! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've entered, and have my fingers crossed.

    Very generous of you to do this for the fans :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Simierski Sorry, I didn't read properly. I wondered why I was the first!!! Then went over to Youtube and saw hundreds. I've placed my entry in over there now, sorry again.

    ReplyDelete