Tuesday, 2 August 2011

"The winner of the next review...Henry the Green Engine!"


Yes, Henry the Green Engine will be subject of the next Hornby VS Bachmann review! Until next time, approximately 31st August (I have a special video coming out on the 17th which is taking up all of my time!), but to whet your whistle for the special "how to" segment of the video...


It's a work in progress, but I think it's coming along nicely. Needs a lot more work to the bodyshell and cab, I have sourced replacement safety valves and a whistle, in short it's going to look terrific when finished (now, the question is, what colour to paint it...!!!)

Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. you should paint him blue like in the railway series

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another vote for blue from me. This picture I edited ages ago might give you an idea how it would look:

    http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn64/hiesler/Sodor%20Stuff/HenryBlue.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  3. paint it to match Henry's current color scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder when the Henry Review will be out... eh I can wait.

    ReplyDelete