Tuesday, 12 July 2011

"There's something about Henry..."

Yes, within four hours of the Bill & Ben video going live, the votes were flowing in for the next video review. I'm staggered by the sheer number of votes for Henry, this early on in the two week voting period. Is this a sincere effort to sway the popular vote?

Either way the Bill & Ben video seems to have been well recieved, thank you to everyone on Youtube and all the forums the series is hosted on for your support and help :)

Until next time - goodnight!

8 comments:

  1. This is most interesting. I'd like to see either him or Gordon next myself.

    I'd like to see Duck and Oliver come out by Bachmann, when they do I'd like to see a hornby and Bachmann comparison of the models too. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no surprise to me, your review series is extremely well edited and very concise, and Henry's the most popular character left :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only reason why I chose Henry is because you said Gordon is the most expensive model by Hornby, so I have to say Henry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please not Henry...…Gordon would suffice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ^^^ You could borrow Gavin's Gordon to save money!^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of the characters left to do the Bachmann vs Hornby Reviews are Emily, Henry, Gordon, and (as soon as he's released) Diesel...

    I guess it is time for Henry and Gordon to shine, but Henry first cause he's #3!

    You could borrow a Hornby Gordon from a YT user, just like you did with Spencer (but for different reasons) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would like to see Henry as well. The Bachmann model looks like his TV series character, whilst the Hornby model looks like his Railway Series character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simon, is it true that the Hornby Henry is gonna return next year as an updated model? If so, are you going to do two hornby and Bachmann Henry reviews?

    ReplyDelete