Monday, 4 July 2011

"Next Review Video - Out 11th July"


The models subject to the next Hornby VS Bachmann review have been picked. The voting was most interesting this time around, exactly half of the votes up until the 1st July (the cut off date) being made by PM, and it is the PM votes which have won this round of voting.

The engine which came second this time around was Gordon the Big Engine. Tough break Gordon - maybe next time?

The next review is assuredly going to be fantastic, with lots of action sequences and some surprising twists and turns in the reviews, leading to a fascinating conclusion: which is better, Hornby, or Bachmann?

I'll leave you then with a little more news - Thomas VS Thomas: Reloaded is now in production and I am aiming for a release date of 9th September 2011.

Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. At first I assumed it was Bill and Ben... but having read it over, I think it may be Henry. Am I right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna guess either Henry or Bill and Ben, but I'll definitely wait until the release date... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When can we find out who it is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He told you: July 11th. Please, be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good thing we don't have to wait until the 20th or something mad like that;)

    ReplyDelete