Monday, 20 June 2011

"Railroad Class 06"


I actually bought this Hornby Railroad Class 06 quite a while ago, for a project which to date is ongoing, and whilst rummaging for something else, came across it in the cupboard, still boxed, unused.

So the question is - are there enough diesel fans out there who would like this to be the first review on a diesel subject (alongside Mavis and Salty videos for the Thomas range), and in the style of the Tornado review?

Post your comments here. Do I review the little diesel or not?

Until next time!

11 comments:

  1. I'm not much of a Diesel fan, but yes, I would like to see a review of the 06 class diesel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own one of these, so I would like to see a review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fan of Diesel-traction, you have my vote to make this review, the model industry isn't all about Thomas (no offence) and exploring other models would add some spice to the series =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for it, I say. Reviewing models of real engines (steam or diesel) would make a nice change :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to see a review for this engine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's also interesting to note that Dart is gonna be built after this model in the Hornby range, dunno why, but it looks intriguing...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it's unanimous! When can we expect to se it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I meant to say this: You should definitely review this guy, but make sure to include the time trials and the Team tug-of-War because it's time for Team Thomas to lose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i just bought this from toymasters in Elgin 25 pounds it costed still have it in its box planning to use it later ontoday

    ReplyDelete
  11. That diesel reminds me of Tyler from The BlueE2 Series. Can you do this against Dart?

    Ideal Title:Dart vs. Class 06

    ReplyDelete